1. N Series: With the introduction of the new backhoes, BIC Engineering has been diligently working to develop new products to enhance an already impressive machine. We have introduced several new special features and made improvements to many others.
2. Hydraulic Kits & Boom Guards: The auxiliary hydraulic kits have been developed for the new backhoes. We will continue to offer both internal hoses, for customers who prefer a cleaner look, and external tubes, for easy installation of field kits. In addition, we have added a boom guard to all rear auxiliary hydraulic kits [as standard equipment] providing added protection for the boom.
3. Governmental Discounts: In today’s competitive market, BIC is doing its part to help you increase sales. We are now offering an additional 10% discount on all BIC hydraulic kits sold to Governmental entities. To take advantage of the discount, simply provide us with a copy of the paperwork where you were awarded the bid.
4. Part Number Nomenclature: You will notice that we have maintained the recognizable part number nomenclature of the hydraulic kits. We have simply added an “N” to the already recognizable part numbering sequence.
5. Dealer Pricing Structure: Make certain that you review the new price pages, dated December 1, 2010. You will note that the pricing for the hydraulic kits remains competitive, even with the inclusion of the boom guards as standard equipment.